Who's Flying Your Plane?
This summer, the annual Texas Society of Architects (TxA) annual Prosperity Conference will provide insights into best practices for marketing, sales strategies, and financial profitably and intends for attendees to leave with an action plan to improve their firm. The theme is Who's Flying The Plane? and TxA wants design firms to be conscious of who is doing that for them.
Page Associate Principal and TxA Vice President for Advocacy Wendy Heger is leading one of the conference sessions on the importance of sales in professional practice. She wrote a related piece for TxA and at the conference will lead some fun activities to help architects hone their interpersonal skills.
To read Wendy's advice and to register for the 2nd Annual TxA Prosperity Conference, click here.
- Architecture is all about a hard day's work
- The Essential Steps for Bringing a Facility Project to Market Quickly
- Page's "Place" at TxA 2018
- 3/3: Financing the Education of Future Employees
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Lean in Design and Construction
- Career Advice for New Hires at Houston X Design Week