WBJ: Page Again Ranked Among DC's Top Ten Architecture Firms
The Washington DC Business Journal has again named Page among the Top Ten architecture firms in the nation’s capital. The rankings, which are based on annual revenue, are an important reflection of the office’s portfolio.
While Page specializes in multiple market sectors, the firm also offers services that cross industries such as LEED and related sustainability consulting, laboratory planning, interior design and branding and graphics among others. Its portfolio is equally strong internationally as well as domestically.
Projects such as the National China Garden currently under construction, new facilities for the U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations and the National Medical Reference Laboratory in Barbados, a joint initiative of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the US Department of State (PEPFAR program) and Barbados Ministry of Health all help keep Page a top-ranked firm.
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
- HBJ: Page Ranked A Top Architecture Firm In Houston
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- Rankings: Page Among BD+C Giants
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- NTBJ: Page Ranked A Top Ten Architecture Firm In Dallas/Fort Worth
- ENR’s 2018 Top Design Firms