Viewing the Visions for Rice Village
Raj Mankad, editor of Rice Design Alliance's Cite Magazine, covered the RDA Design Charrette, "Visions for the Village," in the OffCite blog. The Page team was noted not only for winning first place in the charrette, but also for our team's idea to keep the "hodgepodge" character of Rice Village.
Read more to learn about all of the creative ideas offered by the various teams which participated in the charrette.
Viewing the Visions for Rice Village by Raj Mankad. OffCite, August 6, 2014.
- HISD Board of Education approves renaming of High School for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
- #KeepTheHodgePodge: Page Team's Winning Concept for RDA Design Charrette
- Design for new HSLECJ has courtroom, law library at heart of school
- Winner Winner, Buffalo Dinner
- Marcus Martinez: More Thoughts on "Near Future"
- Ashley August: Thoughts on “Near Future”
- Jamie Flatt and Mac Little: Thoughts on “Near Future”