ULI Awards celebrate Austin's top flight real estate community
If you didn't get to attend the 2015 Urban Land Institute (ULI) Austin Impact Awards, Austin Business Journal's Jan Buchholz recapped the event for you. From high-profile attendees to award recipients, including the Page-designed master plan for the 2nd Street District, it's all there.
The 2nd Street District master plan received the Influence Award for having a lasting effect on the built environment. The project was a catalyst for generating new life in that area of downtown Austin.
To view the article, click here.
- Building Dialog: Page Moves Into Denver's Iconic Republic Plaza
- Page Among Top Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2018
- Tips for Rebranding Your Firm
- 100 Issues: Urban Design Then & Now
- Step Into My Office: Page Houston
- Page Among Top 30 Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2017
- Building reaffirms NASA’s commitment to biomedical research and sustainability