It has been statistically proven that greater diversity in the workforce results in greater profitability and value creation, which is no surprise to Page. Since 2017, its Houston office has taken advantage of the semi-annual Women in Leadership course at the nearby University of Houston Bauer College of Business.
That first year, nine women from Page attended which sparked an internal initiative to meet bi-monthly to encourage and support other women at the firm. Women from different departments who don’t know each other forge connections, share learnings and support career goals.
The successful results at Page caught the attention of the editors of Inside Bauer magazine, and they published a detailed article based on statistics and interviews with course participants. To read it in full, click here.
- Designing for Equality and Opportunity
- Breaking Down Barriers for Young Women in STEM
- Identifying Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Promoting Pay Equity, Gender Equality and Diversity Inclusion in Architecture
- Exploring Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- "Shape the Conversation" Succeeds
- Texas Standard Interviews Page Principal Wendy Dunnam Tita