Tom Earp Leads Discussion About Critical Power
As part of his duties as a member of the Editorial Advisory Board of Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine, Page Principal Tom Earp actively engages the engineering community and recently co-lead a webcast entitled "Critical power: Circuit protection."
He presented the topic with John Yoon of McGuire Engineers in Chicago. The live broadcast was followed by numerous questions from the audience. Answers to many of the questions were later posted on Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine's blog.
“Engineering is an experience-driven profession,” says Tom, “and I am excited to contribute my own experiences to the larger community as a member of this board.”
Tom’s specialty is the design of highly reliable, cost-effective data centers. He is a certified Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designer and has been instrumental in developing and improving design standards and guidelines for some of the largest data center builders in the country. Registered to practice engineering in multiple states, Tom is a member of both AFCOM and The Green Grid. He was a 2015 Consulting-Specifying Engineer 40 Under 40 winner.
- Congratulations to 2019 Newly Licensed Professionals
- Page Welcomes Ben Stovall and Paul Dierickx
- Evolution in Government Facility Designs
- Best practices for fire alarm notification design
- Congratulations to 2018 Newly Licensed Professionals
- Breaking Ground on a Ground-up Medical School
- Engaging Future Engineers