Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
The architecture industry is a very large field, and many firms like Page also offer engineering and other services. Industry rankings are esteemed as useful benchmarking tools for determining the overall growth and the trends defining the profession.
Page is pleased to be ranked 11 in Building Design + Construction's "2019 Giants" report of the nation's largest architecture and engineering firms. Earlier this summer Page also was included in the top 25 of the 2019 Architectural Record Top 300 rankings of architecture and design firms.
The firm was also in the top 40 of the Consulting-Specifying Engineer MEP (Mechanical Engineering Plumbing) 2019 Giants.
These research efforts rank companies by revenue in millions of dollars for services performed in 2018. Firms are asked to provide total revenue, as well as breakdowns between domestic and international revenue and between architectural design revenue and other service revenue.
To see the other firms in the 2019 BD+C A/E Giants report, click here.
To see the other firms in the 2019 Architectural Record Top 25 and Top 300 rankings, click here.
To see the other firms in the 2019 CSE MEP Giants report, click here.
- 2020: Ranked Top 30 in The Nation
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- ENR’s 2018 Top Design Firms
- Page tops 2018 list of Austin's architecture firms
- Page Congratulates Top 2018 Hospital Clients
- Page Among 2018 Top 100 Interior Design Giants