Responding To A Community Challenge
Once again, Page participated in the annual CoreNet Global Community Reinvestment Challenge presented by the Houston chapter. This year’s goal was to revitalize a homeless men’s development center through improvements, paint, outdoor area cleanup and small garden development. The inner-city organization that benefited offers a six month-recovery program and a year-long transitional living program.
Pagers stayed on to finish the work after the majority of volunteers had laid down their tools. The firm also provided the flyer and T-shirt design for the second year in a row (see above gallery of images).
CoreNet Global is an association for corporate real estate professionals and industry affiliates with over 9,000 members around the world, including Page. Local chapters provide venues for networking, idea generation - and community service.
- Rethinking Healthcare Facility Designs
- Tempering the Temporary: Improving thermal comfort and safety in relief shelters
- Porch With A Home - Pro Bono Tiny Sustainable Design
- Diana Su Recognized for Elevating Architecture
- Affordable Housing Developer Unveils New Mixed-Use Plans
- Pagers Prove They CAN Make A Difference
- Using Design As An Educational Tool: Waller Creek