Page tops list of Austin's architecture firms again
Every year, the Austin Business Journal ranks firms in the region by design revenue and significant projects. Page was selected as the top firm - again - and its work on the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas as well as the Travis County District Attorney's office was singled out.
Congratulations to everyone on the list! Page is in very good company. To view the full Austin Business Journal article, click here.
Austin Business Journal
- 2020: Ranked Top 30 in The Nation
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
- HBJ: Page Ranked A Top Architecture Firm In Houston
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- Rankings: Page Among BD+C Giants
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- NTBJ: Page Ranked A Top Ten Architecture Firm In Dallas/Fort Worth