Page Wins 3rd HUB Award
The University of Texas Office of Historically Underutilized Business Development held the 2015 HUB Conference and Awards on May 7, 2015. This annual awards luncheon recognizes exemplary HUB utilization by contractors and architecture firms during the previous year. As always, these firms and OFPC project managers are honored for their commitment to the high standards of HUB participation.
At the conference, Page was awarded its third HUB award for outstanding HUB participation - this one for The University of Texas at Rio Grande, formerly known as Pan American, Academic Performing Arts Complex. This year, OFPC’s goal for HUB participation was 20% and at the time of the award, the Page team had exceeded 40% (per OFPC).
Congratulations to the Page team!
- UTSA Master Plan Honored With National Award
- Master Planner, Landscape Architect Honored
- Elevating Education Through Design
- Design Excellence
- Diana Su Recognized for Elevating Architecture
- Converting Lessons Into Awards
- Michael J. Mace Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award