Page Is Growing!
This has been a very exciting year for Page! We announced a new name, a new look and a new structure at the beginning of the year. Now, our DC staff have moved into a new office that's nearly twice the size to accommodate the sustained growth in our practice.
For example, some of the projects we're currently involved with are the design of a Middle East country's national school for deaf and hearing-impaired children; Architect of Record services for U.S. embassies in Amman, Jordan, and N’Djamena, Chad; the National China Garden at the U.S. National Arboretum; and a major high-end condominium project in McLean, Virginia. We'll be celebrating all this and more with an open house in early October.
Our new space is part of the historic Sumner Square complex, next door to the 1872 vintage Charles Sumner School and across from the headquarters of the National Geographic Society. Needless to say, we have great views of beautiful urban architecture. To learn more, drop us a line:
1615 M Street, NW Suite 700
Washington, DC 20036
- Building Dialog: Page Moves Into Denver's Iconic Republic Plaza
- Building Forward: Meals on Wheels
- Page Among Top Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2018
- Tips for Rebranding Your Firm
- 100 Issues: Urban Design Then & Now
- Step Into My Office: Page Houston
- Page Among Top 30 Architecture Firms in the U.S. in 2017