NTBJ: Page Ranked A Top Architecture Firm In Dallas/Fort Worth
The Dallas Business Journal has named Page among the top architecture firms in North Texas, which includes the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. The rankings are based on annual office revenue rather than firmwide.
Page offers an extensive value chain of services from branding and graphics to architectural design to engineering, interiors and consulting services across multiple market sectors such as Academic, Corporate, Housing, Hospitality and Technology among others.
The Dallas office has received a significant amount of public attention this year for its highly-anticipated projects such as the luxury residential highrise Fountain Place within the Design District; Children’s Health Plano Specialty Center and Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, the first pediatric orthopedic facility of its kind in the region; the soon-to-be completed Brain Performance Institute at The University of Texas at Dallas and Adora, an OnPointe transitional healthcare and assisted living project.
Recently completed projects in the area that also attracted attention include RagingWire, an innovative 1 million square foot data center; a new home for Gearbox Software, an award-winning interactive gaming company and the headquarters for Health Wildcatters, an elite mentor-driven seed accelerator focusing on start-ups and enterpreneurs.
- 2020: Ranked Top 30 in The Nation
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Top 25 in The Nation
- HBJ: Page Ranked A Top Architecture Firm In Houston
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- Rankings: Page Among BD+C Giants
- BD+C Magazine: Data Centers Keep Cool While Staying Hot
- NTBJ: Page Ranked A Top Ten Architecture Firm In Dallas/Fort Worth