Living in Downtown Austin - Video interview with Lawrence Speck
Page's Senior Principal, Lawrence W. Speck, was interviewed by Austin-Artists to hear his opinions on living in downtown Austin. Watch the following link if you would like to hear what he says.
Larry Speck is an architect's architect. He grew up in a small town in Texas, but his background is as big as the state. He got his undergraduate degree and masters at MIT, has been the dean of architecture at UT, has a nationally known practice and loves downtown Austin. You owe it to yourself to set aside 10 minutes and watch this interview--then tell your friends to do the same...
- UT Tower Lights Up for Page's Larry Speck
- Good Design Endures in Detroit’s Lafayette Park
- Thoughts on Sol LeWitt: The Visionary and the Makers
- UT Press announces Texas book series
- Past Made Perfect With Emily Summers: A Radical Redo of a 1970 Texas House Fulfills a Dream
- Speck: Architecture influences lifestyle
- Newsmaker: Lawrence W. Speck