Groundbreaking at Lamar University
Page Principal Jeff Bricker and Senior Associate / Senior Project Manager Aaron Jones just represented Page at the groundbreaking for our design of the new Administration and Honors Building at Lamar University. The facility is intended to serve as a landmark on the campus by creating and framing a new gateway entrance, providing the first image of the campus that will greet many first-time visitors and prospective students.
The approximately 45,000-square-foot project, to be named for major donor Wayne A. Reaud, will house the Honors College, Human Resources, Information Technology, Executive Administration, Institutional Research and Reporting, and a large community event space. It is sited at the corner of Rolfe Christopher Drive and Jim Gilligan Way.
- Dedicating Lamar University's First New Academic Building in 40 Years
- Topping Out at Lamar University
- Lamar University breaks ground on new admin building
- When the User Is Also the Designer
- A District Built For Health
- Seeing The World Through An Architect's Eyes
- Signed Into Law: New University of Houston Medical School