Grand Opening: Kelsey-Seybold Multispecialty Healthcare Center
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is one of Houston’s premier accountable care organizations with 20 locations. Page is proud to have collaborated with Kelsey-Seybold yet again on its newest multispecialty care center in Sienna Plantation, a master-planned community southwest of Houston.
The official grand opening yesterday celebrated an expansion of services already offered in fast-growing Fort Bend County, the most diverse county in the US and one of the fastest-growing in Texas. The one-story, 23,800-square-foot outpatient clinic is the third Kelsey-Seybold clinic to open in Fort Bend County.
The Sienna Plantation clinic offers services in multiple medical specialties, including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics and OB/GYN. In addition to medical services, patients will have the convenience of an onsite pharmacy, lab, X-ray and diagnostics. Ease of patient access is facilitated by free parking adjacent to the one-story facility.
Gamma Construction was the general contractor for this project, which is the fifth Page-designed Kelsey-Seybold project in the greater Houston area.
- Page Featured at 2016 Healthcare Design Conference
- Homeless Housing Project to Open This Fall
- Community First! Village Construction Underway in East Travis County
- Big News for Our Tiny House
- Serving the Brave: Austin VA Outpatient Clinic
- Austin VA Clinic: Role in Veterans' Mental Health in Texas
- Construction Begins on New Medical Center in Austin