Fountain Place Residences Marks Its First Concrete Pour
A small group of our Fountain Place Residences project team recently participated in the groundbreaking event at the site of the proposed 45-story residential tower. As a celebration of the project milestone and an inspiration for the workers to successfully complete the job safely, Walsh Construction shared its tradition of placing medals in all of its projects’ first concrete pours. Pagers Brent Cutshall, Sergio Botero, Will Butler, Talmadge Smith, Eric R. Kuehmeier and Wendy Dunnam Tita joined in the ceremony.
The AMLI Fountain Place Residences tower is a distinct opportunity for a luxury high-rise residential development adjacent to Dallas’ iconic Fountain Place tower designed by Pei Cobb Freed & Partners. The design realizes the original master plan’s call for a second tower on the site and is inspired by its neighbor. The proportions, massing and green-glazed curtain wall all continue the original architectural language of the site, as the new tower’s form slices and folds creating a ridge line that aspires to be quietly iconic.
- Page Multifamily Projects Sweep MHN Awards Category
- Mueller Multifamily Residences Receive MHN Gold Award
- 500 More Apartments Planned for Mueller Development
- 3/3: Multifamily Housing Trends in Fastest-Growing US City
- Keeping Mueller Weird with Local Art and Austin History
- With Porches And Parks, A Texas Community Aims For Urban Utopia
- Why Page Project Is Flying High