Elevating Educational Opportunities
The Texas A&M University College of Architecture has elevated alumnus Mattia Flabiano III and Page Senior Principal to its Development Advisory Council (CADAC). Members are selected based on their demonstrated exceptional expertise in their respective fields as well as proven support in promoting Texas A&M to potential students.
CADAC's goal is to be recognized as the best college of architecture in the nation across all its academic programs. It strives to accomplish this by attracting and retaining the best talent among students, faculty and staff; by maintaining and strengthening infrastructure to support learning, teaching and practice and leveraging their resulting capacity to positively impact society.
As a Council member, Mattia is tasked with supporting the development of strategies to attract external resources and investments while continuing to lead by example within the industry. He joins a very select group of CADAC members, all of whom are former Texas A&M students.
- New Board Member Brings Vision for Growth
- New Board Member Broadens Perspective on Fiscal Strength, Growth
- Contributing to Our Communities: Jonathan Schwartz
- Page Healthcare Expert to Promote Industry in Texas
- Pager's Appointment Provides Opportunities
- Pager Tapped For Industry Leadership Appointments
- Next Step for Dallas Community Gamechanger