Design-Build Team Named for Renovation of U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan
Page is architect of record on the design-build team recently selected for a major renovation of the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan. The Department of State’s Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) announced the design/build construction was awarded to B.L. Harbert International of Birmingham, Alabama. EYP Architecture & Engineering of Albany, New York is the design architect for the project.
The project will provide a new office annex and community facilities, as well as major renovation to the existing 12-acre embassy site, including security upgrades to the Chancery building, and life safety and infrastructure improvements. Project completion is anticipated in fiscal year 2018.
More information can be found on the US Department of State website.
- Embassy Project Team Wins AGC of America Award
- First-Ever Honorary FAIA From AIA International Region
- US Embassies Take the LEED
- Vientiane Embassy Wins Global Best Project Award
- Page to Design Naval Facilities Housing in Djibouti
- Setting new standards in embassy design
- US Department of State Announces Dedication of Helsinki Embassy Campus Renovation