Creating A Healthcare Innovation Hub
Health Wildcatters, a Dallas-based, mentor-driven, seed accelerator program is relocating to a new home in downtown Dallas later this year. To further their vision of serving as an “innovation hub”, Health Wildcatters has partnered with Page to redesign the existing interior space to fit their varied needs. The announcement has drawn significant local media interest.
Health Wildcatters will occupy the entire top floor of a highrise building. The design of the 17,000 square foot space will provide the company with the flexibility to conduct numerous activities from hosting functions, creating collaborative workspace for partners, housing recent graduates of the accelerator program in temporary office spaces and accommodating additional activities.
“After brainstorming with Health Wildcatters about how they want their new space to feel and function, we envisioned a space that will allow everyone to be their most creative self,” said Aimee Burmaster Hicks, Principal, Page.
“This new location will create an environment where the program’s startups can explore the challenges of entrepreneurship and collaborate with local healthcare experts. We are creating a space that supports the progressive and unique qualities of Health Wildcatters and will help position them as a clear leader in healthcare innovation.”
Page was a natural choice for the project as the firm has designed several locally significant facilities, including The Center for BrainHealth’s Brain Performance Institute at The University of Texas at Dallas, Baylor Medical Center Uptown, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano and the creative workplace for Gearbox Software.
For more information on this project, read the articles below:
- Dallas Business Journal: Health Wildcatters growing program will move to Dallas' Pacific Place
- D Healthcare Daily: Health Wildcatters to Move Its Headquarters to a Larger Space Downtown
- Dallas Morning News: Fast-growing Health Wildcatters accelerator moving its downtown Dallas office
To learn more about Health Wildcatters, click here.
- Building Dialog: Page Moves Into Denver's Iconic Republic Plaza
- Page Receives Award for Helping UConn Come Home
- Elevating Denver Municipal Capabilities With New Office of Medical Examiner
- Learning From The Best: IFMA Houston Award Winning Best Practices
- Penn State Hazleton Campus Welcomes Students to Newly Renovated Building
- How to Creatively Repurpose: Gargoyle Edition
- User Validation for Award-winning Page Project