Another Tech Co-working Space Operator to Open Downtown
TechSpace Holding Co. plans to open their eighth tech-focused co-working space in downtown Austin next year.
The office will be located on the ground floor and the entire fourth floor of the San Jacinto Center. It will provide 250 workstations, including 24 private suites, along with co-working and event space.
Page has been selected to design the 28,000 sq. ft. project, which will accommodate small to mid-sized businesses.
To read the full article, visit the Austin Business Journal website.
Christopher Calnan, Austin Business Journal
- Page Receives Dual IIDA Design Awards
- Green Trends in Higher-Ed Design
- Leadership Collective Welcomes New Class
- AIA Austin Leadership Collective Celebrates Graduation
- Austin-Bergstrom International (ABIA): Planning the Airport of the Future
- AIA Austin Honors Page with Design Awards
- Pager's Appointment Provides Opportunities