A New Residential Tower for Austin
With a cover feature, the Austin American Statesman announces our new tower in the Rainey Street District. The high-rise condominium tower, 44 East Avenue is our second multi-family housing project in the neighborhood. It will be located on East Avenue on the corner of Cummings Street and will be 50 stories, rising about 580 feet tall. At approximately 460,000 square feet in total, the tower will include approximately 330 for-sale residences, which will be a mix of efficiently designed 1- and 2-bedroom units as well as larger 1-4 bedroom residences, including penthouse opportunities. Approximately 3,000 square feet on the ground floor will also be available for retail/dining space. An on-location parking structure will include over 500 spaces dedicated to the building.
To read the full article click here.
The project is a collaboration with DWG, an Austin-based landscape architecture firm, and will feature upper level outdoor amenity spaces and hanging gardens on the lower-levels of the facades.
The groundbreaking is planned for spring of 2020 and construction is scheduled for completion in fall of 2022.
- Daniel Brooks
- Robert E. Burke
- Joshua D. Coleman
- Jacob George
- Diane Rincon
- Jonathan Schwartz
- Lawrence W. Speck
- Wendy Dunnam Tita
- Brandon Townsend
- Trends In Student Housing Programming, Design
- Affordable Housing Developer Unveils New Mixed-Use Plans
- Included In Senior Housing Architecture & Design Awards
- Building Equity in Communities
- Texas Made / Texas Modern: The House and the Land
- BD+C Magazine: Creating A Hospitality Experience
- Translating the ‘Outdoor Room’ Concept for Urban Living